Re: Just and FYI about Firefox 3.5

On 07/09/2009 07:55 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 12:45:01 +0000 (UTC)
[email protected] wrote:

One of the sights is comcast.net. I login and the the browser closes.
Doesn't happen to me. Did you preserve your home directory
when upgrading? I started with a brand new ~/.mozilla and
have had no problems since doing that. Several sites were
randomly flakey when I used my old .mozilla
This was with either the new or old. I'm not sure why there is an
incompatibility problem, but it has been confirmed by even the website
operators and is apparently not limited to just the Linux version.
Bradley