Re: increase Evolution maximum data file size

Am Donnerstag, den 09.07.2009, 11:02 +0600 schrieb Adeel Akbar:
> Thanks for valuable feedback. My Inbox size is 2GB and now my
> evolution unable to receive emails. How I increase size of data file
> from 2 GB to maximum. Can you send me complet steps or how to perform
> this activity.

According to my knowledge there is no way to increase the 2gb barrier.
You have to delete old mail in inbox folder or move it to one or more
archive folders. Same 2gb barrier for each of them, too (evolution
stores each folder in its own file).

I created several archive folders named by topics.

Peter