Re: Upgrade from FC6 to FC11

Excalibur Xcalibur wrote:
Dear All,
I've an old server running FC6. Is there a neat way to upgrade (Not clean install) from FC6 to FC11 without messing up things and keeping my settings and data?
Thanks.

--
Peter "Excalibur"
Dear Peter "Excalibur",

If you want to upgrade from F6 to F11 without losing data and settings, you'll need to go through upgrading to F7 to F8 to F9...etc. Skipping releases may cause conflicts. If you want to skip releases and go straight to F11, I would suggest performing a clean install and backing up your data.

Nick