Fedora 11 -- can't move windows all the way onto right monitor

This just started ten minutes ago after installing ibus and logging out
and back in.

I can't drag a window all the way from my left monitor to the right monitor.
It stops with about 100 pixels left on the left monitor.  Driving me insane.

Using intel Q965 with metacity, no compiz.

Any quick ideas before I troubleshoot further?

Thanks!

cry