Re: Fedora was wrong (I think) (was Re: "One or more disks are failing" ?)

On 07/06/2009 03:55 AM, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
[...]

I think you need to reassess this conclusion, and also consider not
referring to people who are trying to help you in their own free time
(be it mailing list people or the people who wrote smartmontools,
smartctl etc) as "propeller-heads" that waste your time - this is just
plain rude.

You're right and I apologize and stand corrected. But I also followed up on the "propeller head" comment last night to clarify and as I stated it was not directed at anyone who has been trying to help. It was directed at the developers who (so I thought) contributed to the "bug" I thought existed in smartmon tools.

Meanwhile, I'll wipe the egg off my face.

Thanks for your reply.

--
	Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com