Re: any thoughts on why cooling fan keeps spinning up and down?

I'd had some fan issues in the past but most with boxes. The noise disappeared after blowing out inside the boxes. On another ocassion a rubber band (used to hold power cables broke && a little piece was tangle inside the fan, once removed the noise stopped.

If the laptop is still under warranty don't open it. It might void the warranty. Call the support (chat) && explain them the   problem. They'll work with you and if it's a failing part they'll send you a replacement.

Regards,

|E|d|u|a|r|d|o| |L|a|n|d|a|v|e|r|i|

|G|N|U|-|L|i|n|u|x| |U|s|e|r| |4|3|3|5|1|2|