Re: Problem with evolution after migrating to FC11

On Mon, 2009-07-06 at 04:23 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> > > I am not sure why you want them to be a hierarchy under Inbox.
> Could you
> > > explain?
> >
> > Some IMAP servers hang the folder structure below Inbox, rather than
> > parallel to it. This is a server configuration decision and isn't
> under
> > the user's control.
> This is a question not an argument. If it is evolution that is
> filtering
> the mail into folders does it really matter what folder structure the
> IMAP server uses?

Of course it doesn't matter. I was merely answering your question as to
why someone might have folders hanging from Inbox, that's all.

However, it turns out the OP isn't even using IMAP (I deduce this from
his subsequent answer, though he still hasn't actually said so), making
the issue even less relevant.

poc