Re: Dealing with Fedora's mailing list

On Fri, Jul 03, 2009 at 19:42:36 -0700,
  "Mick M." <off_by_1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With a Yahoo account I can have some stability, and ny friends can find me.
> I still use the 'classic' yahoo, they keep bugging me to upgrade.
> I just want plain old text email.

Maybe you should send them some really annoying email, say something that
blinks, or an image that compresses really well and will suck up all of
their memory while its uncompressing, or some really annoying font color combinations and then see what they think about using web browsers to read email.

I worry about my email reader having remotely triggerable bugs in it, no way
do I want to trust a web browser to read unsolicted data.