auditd failed -

When this f-10 computer boots I see the message "Starting auditd -- Failed." It's certainly nothing that I am aware of having made changes to. I have a similar computer that indicates "OK" when starting. Both are installations from the Gnome Live CD.

The man page simply says "It’s responsible for writing audit records to the disk." I'm sure there's a reason but I have never seen those records? Presumably this is something that's not working and should be. What do I do to fix it?

Bob