Re: Totem Movie Player

In another replay gilpel@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>If you ever have a reference on how to remove a repository whose key
>was
>inadvertently allowed to install -- in my case rpmfind -- as I was
>telling Tim, I'd be interested.

Some options.

There is a plugin for yum called keys that appears to have logic
necessary to delete keys that are installed among many other things.
Install it using yum -  yum install yum-plugin-keys  .
Edit /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/keys.conf and set enabled=0 to enabled=1 if
it isn't already. Then run yum keys and it will give you a list of keys
on your sytem. Then yum keys-remove looks like it will remove the key
interactively.

You can go into /etc/yum.repos.d and find the repository entry for
rpmfind.  Edit the entry and either change enabled=1 to enabled=0
(disable the repo) or add a line with cost=10000.  The default cost is
2000, so this will price the repository out of the running unless it
has a unique package.