Re: NFR - Bookpool

Bookpool was in Martha's Vineyard, right? I'm surprised they closed.
They don't seem to publish their address, at least not for people like
me, so I was not able to visit them during a trip to Martha's Vineyard
last Thanksgiving. I used to buy from them, they were always completely
reliable and they did have pretty good prices. I've been worrying about
Borders books too.

Bob Cochran