Re: Firewall Failed, Error

Thanks for the reply.

I installed the rootkit, this was the only thing
that really displayed anything. I'm not sure what
it means? Everything else was nothing, nothing deleted etc.

Checking `chkutmp'...  The tty of the following user process(es) were
not found
 in /var/run/utmp !
! RUID          PID TTY    CMD
! root         2570 tty1   /usr/bin/Xorg :0 -nr -verbose
-auth /var/run/gdm/auth-for-gdm-E11BQz/database -nolisten tcp vt1
chkutmp: nothing deleted

Lorenzo