Come join me on world of projects on Open Source University Meetup

Title: Network Email
Open Source University Meetup
shivam
shivam has invited you to join world of projects on Open Source University Meetup

post you computer project ideas which will others and you too, to make good projects

world of projects For many of us thinking of good project ideas becomes difficult, we all need project ideas whether its for college projects or for competitions. So guys post your project ideas, whether you have already made it or if you have any new idea.

1 member

Created By: shivam

Check out world of projects on Open Source University Meetup:
http://osum.sun.com/group/worldofprojects?xgi=cWtixqC
About Open Source University Meetup
Open Source University Meetup 66241 members
10671 photos
429 videos
4794 discussions
1006 events
1192 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on Open Source University Meetup, click here