Re: fedora LTS , why not?

Adel ESSAFI wrote:

My idea is to build a distribution that is based on Fedora at 100% with
1. LTS
2. with a very reduce number of packages

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I think you underestimate the amount of effort involved in this. Fedora is a community with many members, and there still isn't enough manpower for an LTS release. The Fedora Legacy group already had a run at this, and eventually shut down for exactly that reason. People who are interested in something with a long lifetime are already using something else. If you're interested in a GNU/Linux system with a long support lifetime and no charge, I'd suggest using CentOS. Join up. Put your effort into supporting their work, and when you see what's involved, you'll be glad you didn't try to do it on your own.