Re: NetworkManager at boot-time

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Does anyone have NM under Fedora-10 making a WiFi connection before login?
If so, what precisely did you do?

(I tried a couple of suggestions I saw, but neither of them worked,
possibly because I did not implement them properly.)

There is a checkbox in the applet for "start connection at boot" but AFAIK it does nothing, at least on my FC9 and FC10 laptops, just doesn't happen.

If you need connection at boot you have to do it in the network config I believe. At any rate that's where I do it, so the connection doesn't restart every time a login takes place.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>