Transferring a file from mobile to laptop using bluetooth

Hello,

I have fedora core 9 running on my laptop (which has a built in bluetooth adapter) and a Sony Ericsson K810i Mobile phone. Both the devices recognise each other and could be bonded via bluetooth.  I could transfer a file from my laptop to the mobile phone.  But when I try to transfer a file from the mobile phone to the laptop, the transfer does not happen.  The reason being that mobile phone is not able to discover the services of the laptop.  When googled, I came to know that the following commands lets us know the status of bluetooth running on our system:
1) rpm -qa "*bluez*" "*obex*"
2) sdptool browse local
3) gconftool-2 --recursive-list /desktop/gnome/file_sharing

This is the output for these commands on my machine:

[root@localhost Divya]# rpm -qa "*bluez*" "*obex*"
openobex-1.3-11.fc9.i386
bluez-gnome-0.25-1.fc9.i386
bluez-utils-cups-3.30-2.fc9.i386
obexftp-0.22-0.9.rc9.fc9.i386
bluez-utils-3.30-2.fc9.i386
bluez-libs-3.30-1.fc9.i386
obex-data-server-0.3.1-1.fc9.i386
gnome-vfs2-obexftp-0.4-6.fc9.i386
bluez-utils-alsa-3.30-2.fc9.i386

[root@localhost Divya]# sdptool browse local
Browsing FF:FF:FF:00:00:00 ...
Service Name: Headset Audio Gateway
Service RecHandle: 0x10000
Service Class ID List:
  "Headset Audio Gateway" (0x1112)
  "Generic Audio" (0x1203)
Protocol Descriptor List:
  "L2CAP" (0x0100)
  "RFCOMM" (0x0003)
    Channel: 12
Profile Descriptor List:
  "Headset" (0x1108)
    Version: 0x0100

Service Name: Audio Source
Service RecHandle: 0x10001
Service Class ID List:
  "Audio Source" (0x110a)
Protocol Descriptor List:
  "L2CAP" (0x0100)
    PSM: 25
  "AVDTP" (0x0019)
    uint16: 0x100
Profile Descriptor List:
  "Advanced Audio" (0x110d)
    Version: 0x0100

Service Name: AVRCP TG
Service RecHandle: 0x10002
Service Class ID List:
  "AV Remote Target" (0x110c)
Protocol Descriptor List:
  "L2CAP" (0x0100)
    PSM: 23
  "AVCTP" (0x0017)
    uint16: 0x103
Profile Descriptor List:
  "AV Remote" (0x110e)
    Version: 0x0103

Service Name: AVRCP CT
Service RecHandle: 0x10003
Service Class ID List:
  "AV Remote" (0x110e)
Protocol Descriptor List:
  "L2CAP" (0x0100)
    PSM: 23
  "AVCTP" (0x0017)
    uint16: 0x103
Profile Descriptor List:
  "AV Remote" (0x110e)
    Version: 0x0103

[root@localhost Divya]# gconftool-2 --recursive-list /desktop/gnome/file_sharing
 require_password = never
 bluetooth_obexpush_enabled = false
 bluetooth_enabled = false
 bluetooth_accept_files = bonded
 bluetooth_notify = false
 enabled = false
 bluetooth_allow_write = false
 bluetooth_require_pairing = true

I realized that some of the fields marked as false above are supposed to be true.  But I could not figure out why they are not enabled.  Please help me out regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards
Divya