Re: Small SELinux issue with kdm and grub [solved]

On Sunday 08 March 2009 23:39, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> > I don't understand the last point. What is the feature of KDM that you
> > talk about? I don't remember enabling any specific feature of KDM other
> > than autologin. Is that it?
>
> In the 5th tab of the KDM options, there's an option to set your boot
> loader, it should be set to "None" (which is what we set it to by default).
> If you set it to GRUB, KDM will try to talk to GRUB and SELinux will block
> it.

Aha! I found it!

It was indeed set to grub instead of none. I really don't remember ever
touching that setting, but memory can be misleading. Anyway, it doesn't
matter anymore. I have set it to none and SELinux stopped complaining.

Thanks! :-)
Marko