Re: f10 boot problem after soft. raid install

On Sun, 2009-03-08 at 00:10 +0100, François Patte wrote:
> Bonsoir,
>
> I have just made a fresh install of f10 using software RAID on two HD.
>
> No problem.
>
> I have two other disks which were unplugged during the install
> process. After updating and completing the install, I plugged again
> these two disks (on which are data from a former install) and now the
> system doesn't boot (I even can't see grub screen)!
> If I unplug the two drives, I can boot.....
Maybe some bios issue. Check your bios, in order to select the right
booting device. The second problem I think could be a master/slave wrong
jumpers configuration/cable connection.

:)
Rodolfo Alcazar - rodolfo.alcazar@xxxxxxxxxxxx
otbits.blogspot.com / counter.li.org: #367962