fc10 disklessrc file: where is it???

I am trying to get a diskless client running under fedora10.

Under previous Fedora's there was a 'disklessrc' script that got
appended to one of the rc files during startup, and for my
setup, I had to modify it.

In the current (fedora10) setup, I no longer see this file, but
the functionality must still be there somewhere, and you see the
name 'dislkessrc' go by during the boot.

SO, where has this file or its functionality  gone?
Ive scanned file system looking for it, and dont find it.
Im about to scan all the files in the diskless file system, but
any help would be appreciated.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens