Re:rythmbox not seeing cdrom

fedora-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
   3. Re: rythmbox not seeing cdrom (Kevin Kofler)
Message: 2
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 01:55:25 +0100
From: Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:rythmbox not seeing cdrom
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx

DB wrote:
Yup, I have the same problem with Amarok - it did play one CD for me
last week when I first installed it, but now all it finds is a couple of
clips (that I didn't know I'd made) which it calls my local collection.
(and identifies them as something totally unrelated to the actual music.)

What version of Amarok? Amarok 2 does not support CDs at this time.

Yes, Amarok 2 - which doesn't appear to want to make any noise from Streaming broadcasts, but that is another problem for another day!
        Kevin Kofler

Message: 3