Re: kde-4.2

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Sunday 01 March 2009 17:11:04 Jim wrote:
Anne Wilson wrote:
This is part of the Panel Config.  You can get that either from the Panel
Settings menu (right-click on empty taskbar) or by hitting the small
cashew at the extreme right of the panel.  When that panel is open,
hovering over the icon will change the cursor to a diamond, at which
point you can drag the icon to any position you want.  You probably will
want to do this with any new launch icons you add, to get them into the
order you prefer.  Before you leave, check out the More Settings, just so
that you know what the choices are.  Leave by hitting the red X.

Anne
I moved one Icon at left, over one spot,  and then the panel "tray"
extended out to cover 50% of the panel, how do you resize the tray, same
with clock.
This Panel in KDE-4.2 is the screwiest  thing I've ever seen.

Sorry, I can't answer that. I have 4.2 on three different systems (hardware and software versions) and don't have that problem. I can't even guess the cause.

Anne
I'm using 4.2 also.