firefox: show link target in hover box

Hi folks,

due to place reasons I disabled my status bar (that widget on bottom) in
firefox on my f9 laptop.

Looks like I can easily waive all what's displayed on that widget.
Except for link targets from e.g. slashdot.

So there is that tiny hoverbox that can pop up for links, images,
buttons etc. Is there a way to force firefox to show a link target in
that hoverbox (after a delay)?

thanks

christoph