Re: How do I play this link ?

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 8:24 AM, Aldo Foot <lunixer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> maybe I should've mentioned I did this on CentOS.

Ah.. see that's the problem. This is a fedora list. So unless
otherwise informed, comments which do not say which linux distribution
they are using are going to be taken to mean Fedora...since Fedora is
the main topic of discussion.

If you had stated your mplayer comment was based on CentOS and
rpmforge.. then everyone would have known to weight your comment
appropriately as not particularly relevant to the discussion at
hand..which is helping to inform the OP how to play the link in
Fedora.

-jef