Re: RHN Trial Subscription Wanted for 30 days

Contact Red Hat sales they will give you evaluation for 30 days.
 https://www.redhat.com/apps/webform.html?event_type=contact_sales&eid=21%3f

Yours,
Waleed Harbi
If you want your goals to come true, don't sleep.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:33 AM, Paul Ward <pnward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes but could only find the buy it option not a free trial.