Re: keyboard/mouse problem on fed10

Hi Anne,
Im sorry about that that, Im using gnome. ill try to find something similar to what is available in KDE.
Thanks a lot for your help!

David

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Anne Wilson <annew@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 25 February 2009 14:10:00 David Antonio Garcia Campos wrote:
> Hello every one,
>
> I've problems with my keyboard at home. I'm using a laptop so I hope i wont
> have to buy a new one.
>
> Problem:
> every time I hit a key it either types that key multiples times or linux
> wont even recognize I hit the key. Also my mouse does not seem to work, it
> moves kind of slow.
>
> Does anyone know what I could do to solve this problem?
> Im typing this from work, cuase if i do it at home id never be able to
> finish writing this email.

You don't say whether you use KDE or Gnome.  If it's KDE, check systemsettings
> keyboard & mouse.  You are looking for the delay interval and repeat rate.
(One of my systems handles this much better than the other one, though.)  I'm
sure there will be a similar setting in Gnome.

Anne