Re: FC10 Boot issue

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 7:33 AM, Gary Waters <ganana@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, but what is throwing me is the fact that it retains all of its other
> settings, plus the fact that the board is new, but...gues what...battery
> change when I get home tonight...

Are the disks plugged in into the intended sata connector?

Perhaps this matters (not sure):
is the disk configured as SATA1 in the BIOS is connected to the sata1 connector
in the motherboard and SATA2 to the sata2 connector in the motherboard. Those
connector are numbered.

~af

P.S.  please don't top post, makes it difficult to follow the thread.