Re: [OT] I need copy of fedora linux in DVD form -reg

Matthew Flaschen wrote:
Thierry Sayegh De Bellis wrote:

Sri Vasavi College is known in India.  You should try visiting it is
sometime.
I'd love to if I had a chance.  I didn't say it wasn't a good school.
But Senthil's comment was fairly ridiculous, particularly when you
consider what Robert said.

Matt Flaschen

Since when being formal and polite is ridiculous. You may want to
consider cultural diversity before replying with what could be construed
as offensive comments.

I have no problem with being polite.  I just think that the language was
a bit excessive.

I understand it looks odd to you but it is a cultural difference primarily.

Rahul