Re: I need copy of fedora linux in DVD form -reg

Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>> Matthew Flaschen wrote:

>>> Well, as long as its a *reputed* engineering college head over to
>>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia#Fedora_Free_Media_Program_India
>>> .  Just make sure not to tell the upstart schools nobody's heard of.
>>>

>> Sri Vasavi College is known in India.  You should try visiting it is
>> sometime.
>>

> I'd love to if I had a chance.  I didn't say it wasn't a good school.
> But Senthil's comment was fairly ridiculous, particularly when you
> consider what Robert said.

OK...

I tend not to make assumptions about people's situation.   I see that
Suvayu has just educated the list on the state of affairs of some ISPs
and universities in India.

I feel that what Robert said was uncalled for.  In some cultures it
isn't uncommon to announce ones station in life as a source of pride.
Besides, it has always been bad form to point out grammar and spelling
errors of people who are not native English speakers.

--
Tempt not a desperate man. -- William Shakespeare, "Romeo and Juliet"
Mei-Mei.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg