Re: VPN

Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

At the office I have an FC10 server that acts as our firewall for our internal network. Eth0 is a public IP, and Eth1 is private. Connections are handled by iptables. The internal network consists of private IPs being handed out by a DHCP server running on that same FC10 server. Can someone give me some pointers or links on how I can configure something that allows me, sitting at home using Windoze, to be able to connect and access our internal network?

   Thanks!

OpenVPN.

Google returned this result[1] that was posted only a few days ago.

[1] http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/_featured/article.php/3802221/Run-OpenVPN-on-Windows-Mac-and-LinuxUnix.htm