InsydeH2O dual boot vista

I've just got an HP g50 laptop with Vista and a Vista recovery partition. The g50 uses INsydeh2o as a sort of open firmware that interfaces with the bios.

I'd like to shrink the existing ntfs partition and dual boot fedora. But what about the insydeh2o? Is this part of system rom, so I just install grub as usual? Has anybody set up a dual boot with insydeh2o?

sean