F10: hal/fdi/policy fdi files not working?

Hello all,

after I installed Fedora 10, I copied my HAL policy files
(/etc/hal/fdi/policy/*.fdi) from my old Fedora 8 so that my external
USB disks get mounted as there were previously. I restarted hald,
but inserting disks don't mount them automatically.

According to lshal, the keys defined in my .fdi files should
match. I pruned /var/log/message for hal output but nothing appears
there, thus I started hald manually with --verbose=yes --use-syslog,
but even if hald activity is shown, it doesn't show any error or talk
about .fdi files.

Any hint? Did something change in the way hal can be used to automount
devices since Fedora 8 or did I miss something?

Regards,

--
wwp