Re: can't display Chinese fonts in Windows openoffice 3.0(English version) on wine (Fedora 9 X86_64)

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 9:52 AM, Ron Siven <rsiven@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm obviously missing something...I gotta ask...
>
> Why would you run a Windows version of OOo in wine on Linux when you could
> just run the Linux version of OOo?  You might have better luck.
>
> -- Ron

as there are no OO3 rpms for F9 from fedora repo. my linux version of
OO is 2.4, that's why I install OO3 on top of wine.

In fact,  hour ago, I installed OO3 rpms from OO download site, it works well.

hope  OO3 rpms for F9 will be available at Fedora repo soon.