Re: Removal

Rick Stevens wrote:
> David wrote:
>> Rick Stevens wrote:

>>> It utterly floors me that we still see these sorts of messages when at
>>> the bottom of EVERY message on the list is the sentence:

>>> Does anyone read anymore?  I guess I'm getting to be a curmudgeon.
>>> - Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer                      ricks@xxxxxxxx -
>>> - AIM/Skype: therps2        ICQ: 22643734            Yahoo: origrps2 -
>>> -                                                                    -
>>> -   Errors have occurred. We won't tell you where or why.  We have   -
>>> -                         lazy programmers.                          -

>> Most of us stop reading when we get to the really *long* signatures.

> Hoist by my own petard!
> - Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer                      ricks@xxxxxxxx -
> - (truncated upon request)                                           -

Man I bet that hurts too!  :-)

I really don't care. Personally. If you really cut it feel free to put
it back if you wish. But I have seen others complain from time to time.
But not recently. They are two busy complaining about KDE 4.x at the moment.

I was only trying to lighten what has been a gloomy, heavy list of late.

Have a good one.
--

  David