Fedora/Ubuntu Problems

Hi Group
I had to abandon installing Fedora because it was taking up too much space on my hard drive. Instead I installed Ubuntu 7.1 Gutsy Gibbon which took up much less space. I have had a problem with this updated version of Ubuntu however in that the Email system Evolution kept putting additional characters into my address on my broadband server at ntlworld.com which is run by Vergin Media through a cable connection to my home. I could not uninstall the Evolution Package because it seems to be an essential component of Ubuntu. I overcame my email problems by installing Mozilla Thunderbird which seems to be working OK and allows me to both send and receive mail

Gerry Hooper
ghphpr@xxxxxxxxxxxx