firestarter config lost on upgrade

I've upgraded from fc7 to 10 and noticed that firestarter doesn't seem to remember its config. Also, the interface seems to be a bit different and so I'm not at all sure if something's amiss here. I seem to remember that firestarter, the first time it's started, would check existing i[ptables setup and start from that. However, it seems to think I've got a virgin box or something. And, I can only see options for loading "default" configurations.

My iptables are untouched from before, btw. Running "service iptables status" shows everything as it was before the upgrade.

Can someone point me in the right direction here? I've never been really good with iptables in the first place, hence, wanting to use firestarter. If I go ahead and start using it, though, it seems it'll overwrite everything I already have.