Re: First thoughts on KDE4.2...

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 9:10 AM, Donald Reader <fc-list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

I can't say myself as my test machine is faster than my desktop

> <snip>
> I don't think it looks as nice as KDE 4.1.x did.  I liked the black
> background on the panel better than the current panel color scheme. That
> is probably being picky, but it is what I think.  Maybe the panel
> background color could be set in the future ?
> </snip>
>
> agreed also and I have tried to change the panel color with no success
>
> <snip>
> Evolution seems to run faster.  I have really large email folders.
> </snip>
>
> yes it seems faster to me too.

It may be interesting to hear why you heathens choose Evolution over KMail

> <snip>
> Overall, it looks pretty good.
>
> Kudos to the KDE team for their efforts.
> </snip>
>
> Agreed on overall look and feel.
> Great job KDE team
>
> Don

In < 4.2, one could change the color of the lower toolbar, I haven't
been able to find that option in 4.2

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )