Trying to build tightvnc for FC10 from FC11 src.rpm

Well I got the src.rpm for fc11, and after running rpmbuild, I found a number of dependencies I needed. I installed those and tried again and not too supprisingly the rebuild failed.

First it is telling me that both user and group mockbuild do not exist and it is using root.

Is this a problem?  I am running from userid:  me

After these warnings, I get an Executing(%prep) and a number of info messages, then after a line about 'patching file configure.ac' I get:

Hunk #1 FAILED at 29.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 1892.
2 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file configure.ac.rej
patching file hw/Makefile.am
Hunk #1 FAILED at 33.
1 out of 1 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file hw/Makefile.am.rej
patching file mi/miinitext.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 272.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 478.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file mi/miinitext.c.rej
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.lr6xIj (%prep)

So what do I do to get this working?