Re: fedora live dvd

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Aldo Foot <lunixer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 10:19 PM, shivam tiwari <bigbang4u2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote
>> Did you burn only the boot.iso image to CDR?
>> The boot.iso image is just that, to boot the system and point the
>> installer to
>> where the bulk of the OS image is.
>> If your intention is to install from CD or DVD media you need to burn the
>> entire Fedora image to DVD. Then use that DVD to install, no network
>> connection needed.
>>
>> Read the official install docs here
>>           http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f10/en_US/
>> In particular read Section 6 "Installation Methods"
>>
>> BTW - when replying, post at the end of the message, not at the top.
>> See the guidelines. It's hard to read the archives when top posting.
>>
>> ~af

You'll need to do some reading, I gave you the link in my previous reply.

If you want to use the files you copied from the dvd to your computer, you
first need to create an ISO image and create a dvd off of it.
See this http://www.minidvdsoft.com/isocreator/. It allows you to create
ISO images from files in a windows PC. On Linux read the k3b manual
to do the same. You'll have to read a bit.

Once again: please do not post at the top of the reply. Type your reply at the
bottom of the message.
Many will find It's very annoying to follow threads like this... and most
will not reply to you if you choose to ignore the rules.

I went on the link gave by you but I was unable to find solution for copied dvd
i created iso image of copied files and burned it to dvd. Now I want to know how I can make it live.
Sorry for not following mailing list guidelines.