Re: WHY I WANT TO STOP USING FEDORA!!!

Mike Chalmers wrote:
> I DID NOT want to make this post sounding like I am so right, because
> I know that all the programmers, Linux gurus, etc., know far more then
> me.

OK...
> There must be someway to fix a situation, that needs to be fixed
> though. I just don't understand why they do not provide updates which
> I could imagine they could do instead of releasing a completely knew
> OS???

That kind of contradicts your first paragraph.  You said that others
know far more than you do..yet you are insisting that something needs to
be fixed.  You sort of redeemed yourself by acknowledging that "I don't
understand".

So, maybe what is really needed is for you to ask why are things done
the way they are and not the way you want them to be done?

> Again, sorry for the initial yelling.

If you wish to place emphasis on a phrase it is better to use something
like "I *did not* want....".

--
No matter how cynical you get, it's impossible to keep up.
Mei-Mei.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg