Re: Thunderbird not opening links

Anoop wrote:
Hi List,
            Today I updated my system and in the process Firefox got
updated to v3.0.6. But now when I am clicking links in Thunderbird,
the open is failing. It seems that it is looking for Firefox v3.0.5,
which is not present.

[...]
Error showing url: Failed to execute child process
"/usr/lib/firefox-3.0.5/firefox" (No such file or directory)
[...]

Any ideas how thunderbird chooses its browser. I use KD-4.1.4

Thanks,
Anoop

Opps - I meant in the file
user.js

instead of prefs.js.

--
Article. VI. Clause 3 of the constitution of the United States states: "The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."