Re: F10 -- Xen, VirtualBox, or VMWare?

McGuffey, David C. wrote:
Rather than configuring a dual-boot machine for running those occasional
Windows apps, which one of these virtualization tools provides the best
(read most accurate) virtualization environment on F10?  Which one is
the easiest to install and configure?  I had problems with VMWare on F7,
and would prefer not to go that route again.  I have no experience with
the other two.
I use VirtualBox on my CentOS 5 laptop, for those occasional Windows programs. VM's transfers well between laptops, so if you keep a blank windows vm, you can work futher eacht time from there.