Re: Creating ISO's and Writing DVD's on F10

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Creating ISO's and Writing DVD's on F10
From: Aaron Gray <[email protected]>
To: Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora. <[email protected]>
Date: 02/05/2009 03:14 PM

Are there any that are already installed, as I dont have networking
working on this machine, or am I going to have to use command line tools ?
Many thanks,

Aaron

Nautilus under Gnome should burn to a DVD. Nautilus is the default file
browser. Put in a DVD and it should open a window and say "Put files in
here and press BURN" to burn.
Alternative: Can you provide an external media source of some kind? USB
flash drive? DVD? Download the brasero RPM and manually install the RPM
(double click on the icon).