Accidentally removed the non-gnome X display config tool

I had a display setting icon that appeared in the Notification
area that allowed me to set my desktop resolution but this
specific tool also allowed me to set the vertical refresh rate
which is not provided by the Gnome display tool, as far as I
can tell.

Can someone please tell me what the package is so that
I can get it back?

What happened is that I followed the instructions in the
fedorafaq.org site and proceeded to install the nvidia
drivers and livna-config-display and gotten myself into
a jam.  Seems that this package messed things up.

Kind regards!
Dan