Re: Kalarm autostart.

On 04/02/09 00:43, Frank Cox wrote:

>>> As I recall, all I did was load kalarm, then save my session.  After that, it
>>> just worked.
>> I've done that but apparently it doesn't work on my system.
>
> I just did a bit of digging, and found this:
>
> [frankcox@mutt ~]$ ls .config/autostart
> gdesklets.desktop  kalarm-2.desktop  kalarm.desktop
> [frankcox@mutt ~]$ cat .config/autostart/kalarm-2.desktop
>
> [Desktop Entry]
> Type=Application
> Name=kalarm
> Exec=kalarm
> Icon=system-run
> Comment=
> [frankcox@mutt ~]$ cat .config/autostart/kalarm.desktop
> [Desktop Entry]
> Name=No name
> Encoding=UTF-8
> Version=1.0
> Name[en_US]=Kalarm
> Exec=/usr/bin/kalarm
> X-GNOME-Autostart-enabled=true

Interesting. I don't have .config/autostart/kalarm-2.desktop. However, I have:

[erik@epohost ~]$ cat .config/autostart/kalarm.desktop

[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
Name=KAlarm
Exec=kalarm --tray
Icon=system-run
Comment=
Name[en_GB]=KAlarm
Comment[en_GB]=
X-GNOME-Autostart-enabled=true

So it ought to be correct. Anyway I tend to believe that the reason why kalarm
isn't autostarted is that error message I see when I start it manually.

--
Erik.