Re: Problem with totem

suvayu ali wrote:
2009/2/1 GMS S <gmspro@xxxxxxxxx>:
After this when I trying to play a file like "dbgt35.rmvb" it starts playing
the audio of that video file but it does not play the video .(black screen)

I thought that file format was not supported either by gstreamer or
xine? not even vlc!

AFAIK that is a proprietary real media format. You would need
RealPlayer for that. Beware though if you are running a 64 bit system,
you might need to install a lot of 32 bit libraries as dependencies.
RealPlayer doesn't have any 64 bit packages.

Look at mplayer.  It may work.

--
Robin Laing