status of Python / modeset for intel chipsets?

Hello.
Btw - yes, this is a retry. I think that the subject of the first try was off a bit.

I'm trying to install F10 on a mb that uses the intel 845GV chipset. I
found, on
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f10/en_US/What_is_New_for_Installation_and_Live_Images.html
- in section 2.6.2 Python - that kernel modesetting drivers for intel
are in the works. I tried 'nomodeset' - didn't help. (Perhaps I need another option, along with nomodeset?)

Is there some website that gives the status of this work? Or, is there someone here that knows?

Or, where would I look for drivers? On the repository sites, I see lots of 'python' files (in the updates directory) - I have no clue what to use.

Btw - yes, I tried the google linux search. No hits that help me.