Re: Anyway like to "Test" the java site below. F9

On Saturday 31 January 2009 17:07, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Nigel Henry wrote:
> > As it's quiet this afternoon, apart from several tests, could someone try
> > the java site below, and verify the jigsaw applet won't load/initiate,
> > using the java version installed on F9.
>
> Try the F10 version, the plugin has support for LiveConnect now.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

Hi Kevin.

I assume your asking me to try the F10 version of the plugin on F9. Yes?

I am still puzzled though, as to why, on Opera, and Konqueror, if I set a path
to java, as on my original post, there is no problem with the jigzone site.

What exactly is this "Live Connect"?

Of course it would be nice if Firefox on it's "Enable Java" line, gave you a
"Java Options" box where you could set a specific path to java, much as
Opera, and Konqueror do. I have tried all I can think of in Firefox's
about:config, to set a specific path to java, but to no avail.

Nigel.