System equalizer for pulseaudio?

Hi.  I think I have my system (F10 on x86_64) working pretty well with
pulseaudio now.  Sound seems to work with flash, amarok, rhythmbox,
etc.  I added a few lines to my .asoundrc that I believe tell ALSA
apps to use pulseaudio, so I think everything should be routed through
pulseaudio.  The only thing I'd like to be able to do now is apply
equalization to the pulse output.  I have a pretty bass-heavy set of
speakers, so I'd like to tone down the low end.  Does anyone have any
experience or wisdom in doing this?  I've seen references to adding
other entries to .asoundrc, but I assume that would only affect ALSA
apps.  A GUI tool would be ideal (if it remembered settings), but I'm
not afraid to fire up vi!

Thanks,
reid