Re: OpenOffice Draw for Site Maps?

Anne Wilson-4 wrote:

> Mike, this is the reply I got:
>

>> I haven't got an install of kivio anymore, so I cannot check, but I
>> suspect
>> that this is the typical Fedora problem where all import/export filters
>> for
>> all KOffice apps are in a separate package.
>>
>> Mike, could you check whether you've got something like koffice-filters
>> installed?
>>

> Anne

Yes, Anne, that reply was off-list.  He is right - I did not have
koffice-filters installed (how would I know that it was necessary?).  Anyway
after installing koffice-filters then kivio does have the image format
options for saving files.

So the more optimal way to install it would be
yum install koffice-kivio koffice-filters
as one command.