compiling Apache 2 for WebDAV

Hi - I'm trying build WebDAV into version 2.2.9 of
Apache's HTTP server (the version shipped with Fedora 9)
on a CentOS server.

When I turn on all of the features we need, everything
works except for WebDAV.

If I move the HTTPD configuration file to Fedora 9 WebDAV
works!

If I then try to build version 2.2.9 from Apache source the
same way I built it on the CentOS server on Fedora 9, I have
the exact same problem.

So it appears to be a problem with the manner in which
I'm configuring the server - despite the fact in configures
and builds without error.

My question is how can I find all the 'configure' options used
for building the Fedora 9 HTTPD server?

Also, is anyone using Tomcat as a WebDAV server?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Article. VI. Clause 3 of the constitution of the United States states: "The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."